E-Bike Giveaway Terms and Conditions
House of Marley Win an E-Bike Competition.
How to Enter:
- Buy any Marley Headphone, Speaker or Turntable product between 1 October 2020 – 4 January 2021
- Go online to https://marleyaudio.co.nz/pages/e-bike-giveaway and fill in the entry form
- Attach a photo or scan of your receipt
- Winner will be drawn at random on 5th Jan 2021 and contacted within 5 working days
House of Marley Win an E-Bike Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions relate to the House of Marley NZ e-bike giveaway competition (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is CDB Media New Zealand Limited, acting through the House of Marley NZ website and retail (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion commences on 1 October 2020 and closes 4 January 2021 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- Prize 1 x e-bike
- To enter the competition, you must purchase a House of Marley Product within New Zealand retail or via marleyaudio.co.nz website.
- submit by uploading your sales receipt to https://marleyaudio.co.nz/pages/e-bike-giveaway
- One product is equal is one entry.
- If two or more House of Marley products are stated on the same receipt, we require multiple entries to match.
Example – Two x House of Marley No Bounds Speakers purchased at the same time will feature on the same receipt. In this case we require the customer to submit two separate entries.
- Prize will be drawn at random on Tuesday 5th of January 2021
- Prize cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Competition is only open to residents of New Zealand.
- Prize to be delivered by CDB Media Limited to a New Zealand address on commencement of promotion.
- CDB Media Limited & House of Marley NZ will not be responsible for any damage or repairs to the prize once delivered.
- In addition to complying with these terms, you must comply with any additional instructions stated by the promoter during the promotional period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.